Friday, February 5, 2010

keine touch technology - lick it!

i gotta read this every morning on every bread package by vel pitar:
"keine touch technology"
the little description below that logo lets me know:
this bread has never been touched by man.
hail to the technological progress! it's really a relief to know that food
made for humans has never had contact with one of them.
i suppose my baker and butcher are pervs simply by feeling the need to
touch my food, beacuse it is - obviously - inappropriate.

it is rumoured, that keine is related to the romanian caine, which means dog
and touch stands for the gentle touch of a tongue.
in other words: a bunch of industrial worker dogs sitting next to a assembly line
licks each oven-fresh bread to cure it with special enzymes from their saliva.
sounds better to me than the no-man-robot-show in the vel pitar factory.

i'll think about it some more while i'm setting the first steps of my fingers into
the virgin toast. not a big deal for me, but mankind just conquered new territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment